Ad

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Happy Induction Oluchi Anoruo

Oluchi will be inducted today into the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria
''I want to use this medium to wish this amazing lady, Oluchi Anoruo a very happy induction ceremony. She is being inducted today into the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN). She is a blog visitor and would definitely see this.

Olu is the embodiment of beauty (her black is so beautiful), strength, honesty and character. She has been through thick and thin but still comes out strong. She has been a source of light in my life and that light has even extended to my friends and people around me.
Oluchi is a badass with a good heart, soft but strong, unapologetic and honest. She is the type of woman you go to war beside, the type of woman you marry.

On this very happy day of yours, with everything in me, I say Happy Induction Pharm.
FROM

Wami Amaoru

*I had a room mate back then in Uniben.....Angela was her name.OMG,from her,i know that to study Pharmacy is not a joke at all and i respect anyone who graduates successfully from this discipline,especially women. Respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment