“It would be impossible, he has his father’s genes. But if it had to happen, I would accept it,” he said on Jugones LaSexta.
“I wouldn’t drive him to Camp Nou, but I wouldn’t object. He is my son.”
The Portugal captain also insisted that winning the Champions League final against city rivals, Atletico Madrid, will be worth more than Barca’s Double.
“If we win the Champions [League] it is worth much more than Barca’s Double. The Champions is a dream. There are elite players who have never won Champions League. I am speaking from my heart, I would not trade places ever,” the 31-year-old said.
About the rivalry with Barcelona’s Gerard Pique, Ronaldo said: “Even when they celebrate, the others are reminded of Cristiano. That rocks. So for good or bad, they are remembering me. That is great to know that I am always on their minds. But I have no problems with Pique, of course not.”

No comments:
Post a Comment