Ad

Wednesday 27 July 2016

2Face Idibia reveals the romantic side of him

Nigerian Afro pop singer, 2Baba Idibia has revealed what kind of a man he is when it comes to romance. In a chat with Tosin Odunfa of EbonyLife TV, 2Baba spoke about growing up in Makurdi, his coronation, his life with Annie Idibia and more.

Talking about growing up in Markurdi he said: “Many times you go just dey you go just dey perceive lovely roasted goat meat. One of the memorable moments was going to the zoo. I don’t think zoo still exist. It seems all the animals there have been converted to bush meat.”
When asked about how romantic he is with his wife Annie, if he is lovey dopey husband. 2baba said: “No. For house we don’t even talk to each other, na pure beef”
Do you cook for her? “Make they off camera first, I am the worst hopeless romantic man in the world. We just live our life”
He also talked about his chieftaincy title as the Tafidan Kudendan of Kaduna State.

He said: “They were impressed by my Vote Not Fight campaign during the last elections. After that he was like he’s going to honour this dude with a title. I thought it was a joke at first until letter came in, official invitation came in. Even when I went for the coronation. I even when I went for the coronation I thought it was going to be a recognition event but lo and behold, it was actually a title.”


No comments:

Post a Comment